The teacher told Pepito to make sentences with his spelling words:
1. Cheese: Maria likes me but cheese ugly.
2. Mushroom: When all my family gets in the car, there isn’t mushroom.
3. Shoulder: My friend didn’t know how to make tacos so I shoulder.
4.Texas: My friend always texas me forwards.
5. July: Ju told me ju were going to the store and july to me!! Julyer!!
6. Chicken: I was going to the store with my wife but chicken go by herself.
7.Wheelchair: We only have one soda but its ok wheelchair.
8. Chicken wing: My mom plays the lottery so chicken wing.
9. Liver: A bully was messaging with my sister and I told him to liver alone.
10. Body wash: I wanted to go to the bar, but no body wash my kids.
11. Budweiser: That woman over there has a nice body, Budweiser face so ugly?”